JKS - BAZOOKA Diamond Drill -
Bipod Mount -
Drilling from Bi-Pod
Drilling From Column Bar
The Bi-Pod is a one-man blast hole or core drill best
used for short exploration holes in underground mines.
Easily moved, into narrow underground workings, set up and operated by one man.
- Capacity using EW steel rods
30 ft (10M) Core Size 0.995 Inch 25.2 mm
- Capacity using EW aluminum rods
100 ft (30M) Core Size 0.995 Inch 25.2 mm
- Capacity using AW steel rods
25 ft (8M) Core Size 1.385 Inch 35.1 mm
- Capacity using AW aluminum rods
50 ft (15M) Core Size 1.385 Inch 35.1 mm
- Capacity show is for horizontal holes. The capacity is
shortened as much as 50% as the angle of the hole increases to the
vertical plane. For deeper holes see
- Normal operating air pressure 100 psi - optimum 110 psi
- Volume air required 200 to 300 cfm
- Capacity increases with higher air pressure and volume.
- 16 hp (12 kw) @ 3000 rpm.
- Available with four types of mountings
- Weight 111 to 170 lbs (50 to 77 kg) depending on mounting.
Bazooka Assembly Video
Certified in The Russian Federation
Diamond Drills Drill
Rods Core Barrels
Request Quotation Tech Data